Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Okemos Public Schools. If you are interested in applying for an open position, please follow the instructions for completing and submitting application materials.
Your materials will be retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
Please note: We require all teacher/administrator applicants to include cover letters, resumes and transcripts when applying.
Should you have questions regarding the application process, please email Rhianna Walworth or call (517) 706-5002.
- Materials are only accepted when a vacancy exists.
- Exceptions include: Fine Arts, Foreign Languages and Special Education
- Vacancies will be advertised in Applitrak, University Placement Bulletins, on our website, at the Human Resources office, etc. Our website contains the most up-to-date information regarding opportunities.
- Most positions will be advertised and can be applied for via Applitrak
- The district prefers you do not email materials.
The board shall ensure equal employment opportunities for all personnel in compliance with state and federal guidelines. There shall be no discrimination against any applicant or employee because of age, color, disability (handicap), gender, height, marital status, national origin, race, political affiliation, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, weight, or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws.