TEACHERS AND ADMINISTRATORS APPLICATION PROCESS
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Okemos Public Schools. If you are interested in applying for an open position, please follow the instructions for completing and submitting application materials.
Your materials will be retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
Please note: We require all applicants to include cover letters, resumes and transcripts when applying.
Should you have questions regarding the application process, please email Rhianna Walworth or call (517) 706-5002.
- Hard copy resumes are only accepted when a vacancy exists.
- Exceptions include: Fine Arts, Foreign Languages and Special Education
- Vacancies will be advertised in University Placement Bulletins, on our website, at the Human Resources office, etc.
- Cover letter, resume and transcripts can be mailed to: Cheri Meier, Asst Superintendent - HR at 4406 Okemos Road, Okemos, MI 48864
- The district prefers you do not email materials.