Meet Ms. Diederich!
- I graduated from Michigan State University
- I completed an internship in both general education and special education settings
- I have a strong interest in Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) & Response to Intervention (RTI)
- I have aspired to be an educator for as long as I can remember
- My hobbies include reading, running, and attending MSU sporting events
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Special Education from Michigan State University
K-5 All Subjects (K-8 All Subjects Self-Contained)
K-12 Learning Disabilities
CPR & First Aid
I am so excited to be teaching second grade at Bennett Woods!