Enrollment Documents

Enrollment Documents: We are accepting electronic copies of required enrollment  documents which include your child's birth certificate, immunization records and proof of residency (**PROOF OF RESIDENCY: current lease agreement or mortgage payment, tax bill, or utility bill, with your name and address on it.) 

PLEASE NOTE:  While we can accept an electronic copy of your child's birth certificate at this time, we will need to see the original birth certificate in August when we return.  

Electronic copies should be sent to:  BWRegistration@okemosk12.net