At the library we strive to:
- create a welcoming learning environment that fosters creativity and individual growth.
- support the school curriculum by providing a diverse collection of print, ebooks, and digital resources.
- teach students information literacy and research skills to be efficient and effective users of information.
- provide authentic learning activities respecting the individual learning styles and abilities of our students.
- promote the life-long love of learning and reading.
We are open 7:15 AM -3:40 PM Monday thru Thursday. 7:15 AM - 3:00 PM Friday.
A warm thank you to our Okemos Parent Group for providing after school hours.
Mrs. Fields, OHS Teacher Librarian and Elementary LMC Coordinator
Mrs. Joldersma, LMC Specialist