COVID-19 Closure FAQ in regards to OKC programs.
- We are in the process of applying credits to accounts for the remainder of the school year. Any unused punch card purchases will be refunded as well. Please be patient as our Registrar has to do this individually.
- The business office will be unmanned much of the time in the coming weeks. We do have a dropbox at Edgewood for payments. Please email Michelle Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org with billing questions.
- GSRP and Discoveries tuition lottery has been postponed.
If you have any other questions, please email Kim Burchman at email@example.com.
BEFORE AND AFTER CHILD CARE
Please contact Michelle Thompson with registration questions. You can scan and email, fax, mail, or drop off paperwork to register. We require 5 business days between receipt of paperwork and earliest start date.
Edgewood: 1826 Osage Dr, Okemos 48864
Phone: 517-706-5023 or 517-706-5024
To sign up for Early Release care from 1:50-3:50 for Elementary schools or 1:30-3:30 for Kinawa, please go to www.okemosonline.com or contact Kelli Guthrie at 706-5021.
Before and After School Care is available at:
Bennett Woods Elementary School: Heather Rauscher, Director; firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 517-706-5115
Cornell Elementary School: Kiosha Miller, Director; email@example.com or call 517-706-5315
OPM at Central:
- Preschool Enrichment, Before and After Care 3 & 4-year-olds and Begindergarten students - Carolina Giraldo, Director; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517-706-5408
- K-4 - Sarah Alex, Director; email@example.com or call 517-706-5415
Hiawatha Elementary School: Angela Bouterse, Director; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517-706-4539
Kinawa 5-6 School (Club Kinawa is open to 5-8 grade students): Adam Brussow, Director; email@example.com or call 517-706-4715
School Age Supervisor: Christa Christiansen; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517-706-5215
Each school listed above has its own program on-site, either in a classroom or in the cafeteria. We offer programming and a variety of activities for school-age students, both before and after school. We pride ourselves in providing a safe and enriching environment for students to grow in.
Elementary school Before and After hours of operation are: 7:00 am to 8:50 am and from 3:50 pm to 6:00 pm on a regular school day. On a half-day of school we are open from 7:00 am to 8:50 am and 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm. All full days off from school will be held at the Edgewood Early Childhood Center from 7:15 AM - 6:00 PM.
Club Kinawa Before and After hours of operation are: 7:00 am to 8:45 am and from 2:50 pm to 6:00 pm on a regular school day. These hours vary slightly for half days and break days.
*Please note: If you drop off your child before 7:00 AM or pick up your child after 6:00 pm there is a $1 per minute per child fee for the first 4 times, after the 4th late pickup, the fee increases to $5 per minute per child. After 10 late pickups, you may be asked to seek alternate childcare arrangements.