Check out the great eBooks and eAudiobooks titles in our online catalog!
What's so great about them?
1. There is no way to have an overdue eBook or eAudiobook - you certainly can't lose them either!
2. You can check them out anytime of the year - over breaks - and most of the summer.
3. It remembers where you left off and starts you back up in the same spot when you re-open the title.
4. You can take notes and those notes will stay with you until you leave the district.
5. We are adding new titles all the time.
6. If you download the offline reader, Brytewave, you don't even have to be connected online to the eBook (eAudiobooks only do this for mobile devices not computers).
How do I download the offline reader? - see the link below - it will walk you through the steps.
Just one more way to enjoy your library!
Destiny Discover App Download Directions (this is a .pdf file and will open in a new window)
Check out the title then download it to your offline reader which is available for eBooks. eAudiobooks only work with mobile devices and not computers. To access the eBooks and eAudiobooks on the online catalog:
1. http://www.okemosk12.net - use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
2. Select: Library Media Center
3. Click: Online Catalog
4. Select: Your School
5. In the top right corner: Login with your district computer login
6. On the bottom left corner: click Destiny Discover - browse or search for titles!
a. Use the book without checking it out (there is no guarantee that it will be available next time.)
b. Check out the title then download it to your offline reader which is available for eBooks. eAudiobooks only work with mobile devices and not computers.
7. See the document link below on how to use the app.
How to Use Destiny Discover offline (this is a .pdf file and will open in a new window)